| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haparanda in May is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.4 °C (50.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with some rain, sleet or snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid is transfered during on average 9 days.
- In May the heavens above Haparanda are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:40 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 17:38 long and the longest day is 21:16 long with an average length of 19:28.
- There are approximately 9:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haparanda May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Haparanda, Sweden
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Haparanda:
- Karasjok, Norway - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 394 kms (244.8 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 230 kms (142.9 miles) E
- Oulu, Finland - 114 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SE
- Reboly, Russia - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) ESE
- Kuopio, Finland - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SSE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSE