| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haparanda in July is very mild at 15.4 °C (59.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched with rain now and again. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of liquid is laid down across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Haparanda are nice and sunny having on average a substantial, 9:56 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 19:08 long and the longest day is 22:27 long with an average length of 20:54.
- There are approximately 10:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haparanda July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Haparanda, Sweden
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Haparanda:
- Karasjok, Norway - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 394 kms (244.8 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 230 kms (142.9 miles) E
- Oulu, Finland - 114 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SE
- Reboly, Russia - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) ESE
- Kuopio, Finland - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SSE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSE