| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haparanda in February is very cold at -11.4 °C (11.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -15.9 °C (3.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with snow every now and then. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of water accrues during an average of 14 days.
- In February the blue above Haparanda is really dreary with on average just 1:36 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 6:50 long and the longest day is 10:08 long with an average length of 8:30.
- There are approximately 6:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21% of daylight hours and cloudy 79% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haparanda February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Haparanda, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Haparanda:
- Karasjok, Norway - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 394 kms (244.8 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 230 kms (142.9 miles) E
- Oulu, Finland - 114 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SE
- Reboly, Russia - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) ESE
- Kuopio, Finland - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SSE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSE