| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haparanda in December is cold at -9.5 °C (14.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -5.6 °C (21.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -13.8 °C (7.2 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with snow sometimes. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of fluid is discharged during on average 16 days.
- The heavens above Haparanda are almost rayless with on average a grim 0:15 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 2:49 long and the longest day is 4:14 long with an average length of 3:14.
- There are approximately 2:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 10.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 89.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haparanda December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Haparanda, Sweden
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Haparanda:
- Karasjok, Norway - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 394 kms (244.8 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 230 kms (142.9 miles) E
- Oulu, Finland - 114 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SE
- Reboly, Russia - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) ESE
- Kuopio, Finland - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SSE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSE