| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Haparanda in April is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.4 °C (38.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.6 °C (23.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with snow now and again. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of liquid accrues during on average 11 days.
- The blue above Haparanda is fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of beaming sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:59 long and the longest day is 17:30 long with an average length of 15:44.
- There are approximately 8:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Haparanda April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Haparanda, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Haparanda:
- Karasjok, Norway - 409.6 kms (254.5 miles) N
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 204.4 kms (127 miles) NNE
- Kandalaksa, Russia - 394 kms (244.8 miles) ENE
- Kuusamo, Finland - 230 kms (142.9 miles) E
- Oulu, Finland - 114 kms (70.9 miles) SSE
- Kajaani, Finland - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) SE
- Reboly, Russia - 385.5 kms (239.5 miles) ESE
- Kuopio, Finland - 366.8 kms (227.9 miles) SSE
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 387.7 kms (240.9 miles) SSE